Blogger templates

Name
Email Address:
Contact Number
Occupation
Where Do You Stay? Sarawak, Sabah, Labuan
KL, Selangor
Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Melaka
Perlis Kedah, Penang, Perak
Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan
Which Is Your Interest? Lose Weight
Gain Weight
Maintain Weight
Improve Health Condition
Improve Skin Condition
Earn Extra Income
Extra Info On How You Want Me To Help You

This form powered by Freedback

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Being A Better Me

Hello everyone...how's your day?
It has been a quite hectic week with all quizzes, assignments, presentations and test! :)
Well, that's a student's life right? No problem...every student are going through the same thing.
At the same time, I'm still doing Herbalife..getting new people, trying to talk to at least 3-5 new peoples each day :) I'm having fun meeting new people everyday!
Teehee~
This entry is just a few sharing, a lil' bit bout myself..
Bout being a better me?
Yeah...but it doesn't mean that I'm perfect.
I'm full of imperfection but as always I'm always trying to be a better me.
Improve to be better every single day...learn from my own mistakes :)


I always tell myself that it's okay for not being perfect, but it's not okay to not improving to be a better person! Surely it's not about being the best in everything but it's all about being better than I was yesterday.
When I'm browsing through the internet, I found this!

So TRUE!

We can't change anyone else but we always can change ourselves! Improvement starts with "I" :) people may interpret the picture in their own point of view but this time, it's my point of view... "I" is referring to me, myself :') The biggest room after all is the room for improvement. The question is are we ready to improve ourselves?
Jim Rohn once said, "For things to change, you have to change."  The he used to say, "Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change!"
All I want to do is to change! Change to be better in every aspects of life. Please pray for me, okay?
I believe that when God put me into the test, it's not to pull me down but it's about changing and strengthen me.
Flashback memories after I finished my SPM, I didn't get any offer letter to further studies to any universities so I applied for KLMU.. For the 1st time, I need to move out from Sarawak.
New environment, new people, new lifestyle....too much fun! >.<
Things does not turn out well, bad pointers and due to certain problems, I have to quit studying there...I keep blaming myself for doing the wrong decision. I've felt being left out!
I often forgot that God is actually planning for something better. Silly me....
Then I got another chance to further my studies in UiTM Kuala Pilah...it's totally different environment if I want to compare it to KLMU. Being somewhere I've never thought of!
Somewhere so peaceful, "kampung" environment...with all those cows...ahahaha.
I've been crying too much.. it's very challenging to try to survive in Kuala Pilah at first! However, now it's always in memories...my life starts changing there! :)
I'm making new friends..friends for life! Lots of them so I choose not to mentioned but I believe that they know who they are..thank you everyone for being with me through thick and thin.
Another best part in my chapter of life happens in Kuala Pilah too....of course losing weight part!
Too tired of being so fatttttttttttttttttttttt!ahahaha..now getting into better shape but trying to lose more fats of course!

Tadaaaaa.. THIS IS THE RESULT!

My angel, Aisyah... tq so much babe :')

She's the one introducing me to Herbalife...it change my life 360 degree! I was having typical mindset in the past...study to get good results so that can get better job but with Herbalife, I'm earning while studying! Thanks God, thanks Herbalife..
There's no word to describe how thankful I am.
Once again, thank you coach for being too patient with me...huu~
She's more than a coach, a sponsor...she is my friend for life! She taught me to eat broccoli too...ahahah..as the result, I'm a broccoli lover now!teehee~
Is that count as an improvement too?



Beginning of the journey isn't always the great but in the end, it's JUST TOO MEANINGFUL!

Thanks mum, dad & wek for believing in me and supporting me when I was at the lowest point of life.... I may not be the perfect child but I'm trying my very best so that I can be a child that you'll be proud of...surely Carol & Celes will do the same too. Amen. *teary eyes*
A lot of changes happen in my life. From being too stubborn, I'm now learning to listen carefully to other's opinions... I've been too negative and now I'm trying to be positive in all situations.. I was being too dependent on others, now I'm trying to sort things out on my own and I can see how it changes me :') Thanks God for this opportunity to change. Thank you for blessing me more that I deserve.
I have no idea bout what I'll go through in UiTM Shah Alam right now..but I've choose to believe that God have another best plan! Let's have faith, pray hard, study smart, work even harder to help people changing their lives ;)

"Walk by FAITH"

I'm wishing to be better every single day...and I hope we can be better than we were yesterday, together!



Are you looking for opportunity to change life? 
If you're looking for solution to manage weight, improve health, earn side income (part time) without affecting your works or studies?
I'm ready to coach you! Contact me now...

CHRISTINE : 0145835355, 0128714850
christinesangan@ymail.com

#I wish I can say please ignore my broken English!but I'm glad if you're willing to correct it for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment