Blogger templates

Name
Email Address:
Contact Number
Occupation
Where Do You Stay? Sarawak, Sabah, Labuan
KL, Selangor
Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Melaka
Perlis Kedah, Penang, Perak
Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan
Which Is Your Interest? Lose Weight
Gain Weight
Maintain Weight
Improve Health Condition
Improve Skin Condition
Earn Extra Income
Extra Info On How You Want Me To Help You

This form powered by Freedback

Sunday 28 April 2013

It starts with a Dream

Hello everyone! ;)
What's your healthy meal for lunch today? I've had my yummy pinky strawberry shake early in the morning...now having my cappucino shake for lunch..
Do you have any dream in life?
I do have a BIGGGGG dream...for my ownself, for my future, my family, my life, my career & of course I have a dream for whole community in this world. since I'm in Bintulu now so I dreamed to help more people in Bintulu to get healthy...to have financial freedom :)
Kalau dulu2, aku punya mind set ni nak berjaya untuk diri sendiri je...so dream pun untuk diri sendiri...sekarang baru realized that sebenarnya sangat best bila kita boleh dream big untuk lebih ramai orang.kalau orang lain boleh berjaya achieve dream sama-sama dengan kita, mesti rasa DOUBLE BEST daripada achieve dream sorang2 :')

Dream! Dream! Dream! :) *gambar hiasan semata-mata*

ala2 camtu la 1 of the dream board kan..tapi aku punya dream board ada timeline & kena renew dream selalu..hihi
Sebelum ni dream nak World Team before my second Zero2Hero, syukur sangat2 sebab dah boleh achieve..now new dream is to be Active World Team & GET Team this year!before tu kena requalify as Supervisor dulu :)
When I revealed my dreams, doesn't mean I want to show off but when we write it down or mention it somewhere; everytime we feel like giving up at least when we look back at it we will gain back our positivity!
Other than that, nak lahirkan as many Supervisor as I could.. :) so, who's gonna be my new born Supervisor?? *wink2* 
Aku pun tengah praktis jugak untuk keep renewing dreams...so, have you renewed your dreams?Sebelum ni aku ingat bila kita write down our dream tu, kena focus only on dreams that we've wrote previously..hehehe..rupa2nya tak boleh stop dreaming, kena keep dreaming so that we can do more & achieve more!hihi...
My upline, Abang Daus used to say "don't stick to only 1 dream board, once you've achieved 1 dream..please make a new dream so that you'll keep growing & improving yourself.." *something like that la tapi Abang Daus cakap bahasa Melayu je..hihi*
So kesimpulannya let's keep dreaming...however, when we want to keep dreaming; it must STARTS WITH A DREAM!

These words are so meaningful for those who understand it :')

If we really have a big dream, small matters that appears in our way to achieve it will be "NO PROBLEM" :) #notetomyself as sometimes I often get distracted with small matters! >.<
Bila ada cabaran sikit je, dah nak rasa down...padahal down tu tak menjanjikan apa-apa ganjaran pun... *rasa nak ketuk kepala sendiri*
Aku selalu lupa, bila adanya cabaran tu tandanya Tuhan nak dekatkan aku pada-Nya.
So bila terjumpa gambar ni masa tengah google bout motivational words, terus hati rasa tersentuh. 


Kadangkala bila ego menguasai, kita rasa diri kita kuat...selalu lupa yang kekuatan sebenar tu Tuhan yang bagi. Minta2 aku selalu ingat yang semua datang dari Tuhan...tak kira sekuat mana pun aku, kalau Tuhan kata belum tiba masanya untuk aku dapatkan ganjaran tu mesti aku takkan dapat juga. Thanks God for giving me those strength when I'm too weak to stand alone :')
God will make a way whenever there seems to be no way. With God, we get EXTRAORDINARY strength! Amen.

When I get distracted, I just want to remember these words

If we can dream it, surely we can do it...let's work together!

So, from now onwards let's be positive & stay focus on our dream...teehee~
Negativity are everywhere but I am the 1 who decide in which situation I want to be..
shuhhhh...negativity, please stay away!

Found this on my Facebook wall just now... :) it's so TRUE!

Being positive is a choice too! Teringat sharing from GET Hairul Azmi last Saturday, something like tak ada orang lain yang boleh mengubah diri kita melainkan diri kita sendiri...kalau nak selalu positif, jom ikut saya ke Herbalife Customer Day..1 of the event where positive peoples gather!
When being negative I often forgot to count my blessings...haiyohhh!not good..not good...stay positive & keep smiling! ;) Jangan tiru negativity aku ni okay.
None of us is perfect but what differentiate us from others is our attitude..we might not perfect because as we know no 1 is perfect but at least we will become better day by day if we choose to change & be positive.
Few times I got disappointed when something that I really want can't be achieved at the moment...but my mum always remind me that "when God says wait, it means that He had something better in the future..all we have to do is pray & have faith in Him for God is the best planner" :')



I'm still looking for anyone out there (please share with your friends & family or anyone that you know) who have a big dream, let's achieve it together..
What's your dream? Lose or gain weight? Get healthy & improve your skin?
Maybe you're dreaming to earn RM500-2000 monthly by doing part time job, let me know now!

Contact me at 0145835355, 0128714850

No comments:

Post a Comment